This is a collection of reports following the Texans QB news. Deshaun Watson The grand jury was not charged after hearing the accusation of sexual assault against him by a female massage therapist.
Watson is worth mentioning that the allegations by the 22 women may still face civil proceedings and potential penalties from the NFL.
- Aaron Wilson report Panthers Performed the most due diligence in Deshaun Watson And the owner David Tepper teeth “All-in“I am active in his pursuit.
- according to Wilson, Browns He has done a lot of work at Watson lately and is now regarded by him as a “wildcard entry” into this expanding trading market.
- about Seahawks, Wilson Seattle reports being there with the Panthers as one of Watson’s most interested teams. Because they have conscription capital and players to complete the deal.
- Wilson To add saint I am interested in trading, investigating Watson’s trading scenarios.
- Source of information Wilson Predict Panthers When Seahawks Become Watson’s top suitor.
- Kimberly A. Martin For teams who have been interested in Watson’s deal for some time and have been monitoring the outcome of the grand jury, Panthers, Saints, Browns, Seahawks When Steelers. Martin Eagles He is interested, but seems to be chilling about the possibility of being late.
- Martin The team discussing Watson’s trade has already considered the possibility of a league suspension, not considering it as a deterrent, adding that they are looking after 2022 instead. clause.
- Jason Lacanfora report Steelers It will not be part of Watson’s pursuit.
- Athletic Joe Person report Panthers Make an aggressive bid for Deshaun Watson.
- Mary Kay Cabot, Cleveland Plain Dealer report Browns I’ve done my homework at Watson and will continue, but I’m still not sure if Watson will replace him.
- according to Matt Lombardo, thThe e-team that continues the conversation about Watson Seahawks, WHO Cleared the cap space and loaded it into the draft capital Russell Wilson trade.
- Jason Lacanfora Says there are a lot of people in Buccaneers An organization that actively pursues Watson. Lacanfora adds that rival GM believes it will be a factor in Watson’s bid.
The 26-year-old Watson was taken out of Clemson by the Texans in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft. He signed a four-year $ 13.854 million with the Texans, including a fifth-year option of about $ 17.3 million for the 2021 season.
The Texans signed a four-year contract worth $ 177 million for the 2020 season with Watson, paying $ 39 million annually.
In 2020, Watson played in all 16 Texans games, completing 70.2% of his passes at 4,823 yards with 33 touchdowns and seven passcuts. He also rushed 444 yards and three touchdowns.
We’ll talk more about Watson as the news becomes available.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News and rumors?
Please be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on twitter When Facebook Against all 32 teams breaking NFL news and rumors!