Below is a detailed description of the site. It includes all information necessary to determine if The Jersey Locker Scam or Legit.
Is The Jersey Locker a Scam? This article will cover everything you need to know regarding the site, its items, and details about its authenticity. You can find the full details here.
Jersey locker is an online shop that sells Sports and Garments.
The Jersey Locker Website:
- Website name: The jersey locker
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Address: 113 Agee Cir E. Hendersonville (TN 37075).
- Contact Number: 973-287-48434
- Categories: Garments
- Type of product
- Accepted payment options
- Delivery time: Production takes 5 to 7 business day. Standard Shipping to the USA takes 10-15 business days. International shipping takes between 15 and 21 business days.
- Return Policy: If your order does not arrive at your home within 45 days after placing it, you will be charged a fee. You have 50 days to file a claim for late delivery within the original order date.
The Downside to This Website: The Jersey Locker Review
Some sites have negative feedback about the portal. Trust This website domain was only registered two months ago on 2022-09-24.
This Website Offers Many Advantages:
- HTTPS is protected by a valid SSL Certificate.
- It allows customers to access all current and future policies.
Now you are aware of its advantages and disadvantages. Let’s now look at the reasons for its truthfulness and fraud. Please read the following section if you have used this website and give your feedback. It can be of great benefit to many people who are still unsure.
These points will prove that the jersey locker is legit or a scam:
- Website age: According to whois, 2022-9-24, two months
- Trust Score for Website: 1 in 100
- The contact address is valid at 113 Agee Cir E. Hendersonville (TN 37075).
- The veracity of the email@example.com email address
According to me, Thejerseylocker.com could be a fraudulent website. This website does not recommend online shopping.
This website is not recommended for purchase. To learn more about preventing credit card fraud, visit.