Are you tired of cooking the same old boring dishes? Do you want to cook delicious meals at home? Are you looking to recreate restaurant-quality dishes at home? Linyooka is an online platform that allows you to make restaurant-style dishes at home.
This platform is selling unique-looking kitchens! However, customers from all over the world, particularly the United States are interested in reading the reviews about its services. Let’s find out: Is Linyooka a Scam?
Is this portal legit? You can check the Factors here!
- This portal was created within six months and registered on 31 October 2022.
- This platform will expire on 31 October 2023, after less than one year.
- WHOIS provides information about the owner, but no contradictory details are provided.
- This website has a low trust score of 1%.
- This domain was ranked low against the trust index of 1.8 points.
- This website has been given a 0 rank to indicate its popularity.
- The official portal only contains positive Linyooka Review feedback from customers. The reviewing portal does not provide any feedback.
- This is another red flag.
- This domain has a malware score of 53 and a red alert.
- This portal has a spam score of 9.
- It received 23 points for suspicious website proximity.
- This portal has not been detected by any blacklisted engines.
- This website now has a secure HTTPS connection
- Only social media links can be shared to the product’s URL or to provide feedback on the consumer’s homepage.
A Brief Note from the Portal: Is Linyooka a Scam or Legit
This website sells cookware, bakeware and oven products, as well as serving sets, folding griddle grills and other kitchen items.
This portal’s “About Us” section also stated that they are working hard to make jewelry a part women’s outraged personalities. Let’s look at some details to get a better idea of its legitimacy.
- URL: https://linyooka.com/
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number 442392160686
- Company Name: Ansky Company Limited
- Company No:11736740
- Company registration address:103 Albert Embankment London SE1 7TL. United Kingdom. However, we need to verify: Is Linyooka Scam?
- Delivery & Shipping: The total time will take 7-15 calendar days.
- Return and Refund Details: You can make a request within 14 days after receiving the product.
- Payment methods You can pay with VISA, MAESTRO or MASTERCARD as well as American Express and PayPal.
The benefits of shopping on this portal
- The official website contains company details, phone number, and positive reviews.
- You can return your item within 14 days.
- It is possible to establish a valid HTTPS connection.
- WHOIS services identify the owner’s details.
- This portal has not been detected by any blacklist engines.
Review Linyooka Reviews to Validate Cons!
- External review websites do not allow customers to leave customer reviews.
- WHOIS has provided some information, but the details are not available.
- Social media links can only be used to share the link of the product or provide feedback on the consumer’s homepage.
- The pasted form contains company details.
- The products mentioned are for kitchen use, but the details in “About Us” sections can be used to give information about jewelry.
What are customer reviews saying?
It is vital that customers leave reviews to verify the authenticity of an online domain. The official website has a lot of positive reviews. Customers were happy with the domain’s quality and services.
External review platforms have found Linyooka Review missing. You can also find some safeguarding tips to avoid PayPal scams by clicking here
This website is a fraud portal because it has only positive reviews, too many negative pointsers and the owner’s details are missing. We recommend that you avoid shopping at this domain and choose any other legitimate portal. Click here to view details about Credit Card Scams .
Let us know what you think about this online shopping site. Comment.